Membership Terms and Conditions
The Metro Atlanta Reentry Coalition (MARC) envisions a metropolitan area working collectively to reduce recidivism by increasing opportunities for successful reentry.
The Metro Atlanta Reentry Coalition (MARC) is a multi-jurisdictional body of organizations created to assist reentry efforts in the metro Atlanta area. MARC hopes to increase inter-agency cooperation and effectiveness of reentry systems throughout the metro area, and eventually, the entire state of Georgia.
The Metro Atlanta Reentry Coalition (MARC) aims to:
- Increase access to resources for returning citizens;
- Increase capacity of services for returning citizens;
- Increase access to resources, training, funding, and research for participating members;
- Increase inter-jurisdictional collaboration throughout Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Fulton, Gwinnett, Newton, Rockdale, and Walton Counties.
Guiding Principles for Working Together
The Metro Atlanta Reentry Coalition (MARC) is guided by the principles of relationship-building, trust, respect, participation, collaboration, and cooperation.
Statement of Agreement
Our organization/agency is committed to being an active member of the Metro Atlanta Reentry Coalition (MARC), based on an understanding that we all need to work together to achieve our shared goal of reducing recidivism through increased opportunities for returning citizens. As a member of MARC, we commit to:
- Appoint a representative(s) to attend Coalition meetings and activities
- Provide a representative(s) to serve actively on at least one subcommittee
- Keep the Coalition informed of our organization’s related activities
- Foster a collaborative environment
- Adhere to the mission and guiding principles of the Coalition
- Be listed as a member of the Coalition on Coalition materials/website